Physiotherapy for Women is a private, women’s health, physiotherapy practice based in Montpellier, Cheltenham.
Owned by Louise Rahmanou, a state-registered physiotherapist, the practice has moved from its home since 2006 in Harley Street, London to Montpellier, Cheltenham.
Looking for advice, treatment and support for women’s health issues affecting your pelvis and pelvic floor? Possibly including bladder and bowel problems, prolapse, pain and muscle weakness or tightness?
Our confidential and specialist service suits women of all ages, providing the compassion and understanding required to deal with sensitive issues that over 50% of us face every day.
We work closely with leading professionals in the field of women’s health including consultants, and professionals in areas allied to medicine such as osteopaths, natropaths, acupuncturists and fitness professionals.
Significant changes occur throughout a woman’s life and inevitably need specific support.
We specialise in:
- aiding recovery from birth
- assessing and treating a tummy gap and muscle weaknesses following pregnancy
- providing a programme to promote post-natal recovery and a safe return to exercise
- treating pelvic floor weakness, incontinence and prolapse
- alleviating pelvic pain
- promoting optimal health through menopause
- helping women prepare for, or recover from, gynaecological surgery
Physiotherapy for Women maintains close working relationships with referring GPs and consultants throughout the course of treatment.